Travel Day

 Today was our traveling day, we took off from Grand Rapids at 12:55. It went smoothly and there were no mishaps. We got to Chicago and went off looking for some food because we were getting hangry. Looking forward to the trip I am excited to see the mountains and a change of scenery that God has blessed us with. I am also looking forward to make deeper connections with the people in youth gro
up and getting to spend time and get to know the people from youth group and church that I do not know so well. I am also looking forward to meeting new people in Alaska and hopefully getting the chance to show God's love. Something I'm nervous for is any animal attacks like a bear eating somebody or a moose running someone over. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with this opportunity to go to Alaska and spread God's love, because not many people get the chance to go to Alaska. I am also so thankful for the group of people I get to spend this week with and have fun hanging out and worshiping together. We are just about to board our next flight which will take us to Alaska, so I better stop typing and better get ready. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready, Set, Jet

A Case of the Mondays